Agilis is a software provider to the chemical industry. With our enterprise-grade SaaS platform, chemical producers and distributors can launch their own branded digital commerce portals to engage customers and digitalize sales, marketing, and procurement processes. We help organize, digitize, and consolidate the industry’s fragmented product data, drive sales growth, and bring efficiencies to an antiquated procurement, sales, and marketing process. We are looking for talented and self-motivated individuals to join our team to onboard new customers and drive sales growth.
We are looking for a proven Software Sales Professional who has sold software products to industrial manufacturers. This position will be responsible for outbound outreach related to our core software products for chemical manufacturers and distributors and rapidly growing SaaS revenue with an emphasis on medium and enterprise-sized businesses. A proven track record of delivering top-of-funnel results with tenacity, accountability, high energy, integrity, and discipline is crucial to success.
Lead the sales process from discovery to negotiation and own acquired customers throughout their lifecycle for expansion opportunities. Discover customer needs and provide live software demonstrations as proof points to decision-makers in customer organizations.
- Partner with Agilis’ sales reps, customer success, and executive teams to achieve rapid growth
- Build a strong pipeline of qualified opportunities through outbound emailing, calling, LinkedIn outreach, as well as in-person events with decision-makers across the chemical industry
- Build prospect lists and create email campaigns for lead generation
- Manage and qualify leads and other prospect communications to ensure fast response to potential clients
- Have the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a virtual team environment
- Set up meetings for the sales team with all qualified leads
- Be data-driven in your approach with the ability to innovate new ways to prospect
- Attend prospect meetings for continued training to accelerate personal growth within the company
- Become an expert in Agilis’ business model, product offering and customer acquisition process
Sales and / or marketing experience with demonstrated ability to be coachable and thrive in a highly entrepreneurial environment. Digitally savvy with strong presentation, communication and time management skills. A strong desire to learn, high-energy, adaptable, flexible, a strong team player. Ability to use all Google products (Gmail, Docs, Drive, Calendar), Dropbox, Slack, Hubspot, and other collaboration tools. Ability to write professional emails to clients and third parties.
- 6+ months of outbound B2B experience, SDR experience
- Experience in prospecting clients in B2B industrial space is a plus
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue targets
- Ability to prospect and identify new business opportunities
- Ability to work within and improve sales processes
- Experience managing pipelines in CRMs
- Self-starter with a competitive nature and a desire to grow a career in sales
- Remote working at any location within the US Eastern and Central time zones
- Market competitive compensation
- Tiered bonus linked to performance targets
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Comprehensive health insurance Fast-pace work environment
- Awesome workplace
Degree in chemistry, chemical engineering, marketing, business or other related discipline.