Agilis is a software provider to the chemical industry. With our enterprise-grade SaaS platform, chemical producers and distributors can launch their own branded digital commerce portals to engage customers and digitalize sales, marketing, and procurement processes. We help organize, digitize, and consolidate the industry’s fragmented product data, drive sales growth, and bring efficiencies to an antiquated procurement, sales, and marketing process. We are looking for talented and self-motivated individuals to join our team to onboard new customers and drive sales growth.
We are looking for a proven Software Sales Professional who has sold software products to industrial manufacturers. This position will be responsible for selling our core software products to chemical manufacturers and distributors and rapidly growing SaaS revenue with an emphasis on medium and enterprise-sized businesses. A proven track record of delivering sales results with tenacity, accountability, high energy, integrity and discipline is crucial to success.
Lead the sales process from discovery to negotiation and own acquired customers throughout their lifecycle for expansion opportunities. Discover customer needs and provide live software demonstrations as proof points to decision-makers in customer organizations.
- Partner with Agilis’ business development, customer success, and executive teams to achieve rapid growth
- Build relationships with key business executives at targeted accounts
- Exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas
- Have the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a virtual team environment
- Be data-driven in your approach with the ability to innovate new ways to sell
- Become an expert in Agilis’ business model, product offering, and customer acquisition process
- Build prospect lists and find creative ways to engage and convert prospects including email campaigns, virtual or in-person meetings
Proven sales experience in the chemicals / software industry with demonstrated ability to thrive in a highly entrepreneurial environment. Digitally savvy with strong presentation, communication and time management skills. Demonstrated high learning agility, adaptable, flexible, and a strong team player. Ability to use all Google products (Gmail, Docs, Drive, Calendar), Dropbox, Slack, Hubspot, and other collaboration tools. Ability to write professional emails to clients and third parties.
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience selling enterprise software
- Experience selling platform or SaaS solutions
- Track record of successfully exceeding $1M in yearly ARR quota
- Able to develop and execute sales strategies with multiple customer stakeholders with a natural ability to form relationships with decision-makers
- Proven ability to engage, build, and manage executive customer relationships
- Exceptional presentation and persuasion skills
- Highly professional written and oral communication skills
- Remote-working from any location within the US Eastern or Central time zones
- Market competitive compensation
- Lucrative sales commissions linked to performance targets
- Comprehensive health insurance Flexible vacation policy
- Fast-pace work environment
- Awesome workplace
Degree in chemistry, chemical engineering, computer science, marketing, business or other related discipline.