Great things are happening at Agilis! We are growing, we are onboarding some amazing new talent, and we have recently moved our sales, marketing and leadership team into a brand-new coworking space in Short Hills, NJ, while keeping the technology team in the New York City.
Meet some of our newest team members:
- Ye Wang: VP of Engineering. Passionate technologist, experienced engineer, dedicated programmer. Ye brings over 15 years of experience in dynamic start-up environments and a talent for leadership and problem solving.
- Sora Bae: Front-end engineer UC Berkeley graduate, currently pursuing MS in Health Informatics from Cornell University. Sora is passionate about building awesome user interfaces (UI) for software applications.
- Derek Morgen, Digital Marketing Specialist. Entrepreneurial, fast learner, great with technology tools. Derek looks after our digital marketing initiatives and also guides our inside sales team.
- Chase: Inside Sales Representative Specializing in Cyber Security from Fairleigh Dickinson University, Chase enjoys connecting with customers, sharing his knowledge on cyber security and educating them how Agilis is different from other digital players in the industry (we do not sell our customers’ data).
- Julia: Inside Sales Representative Recent graduate from Fairleigh Dickenson University, Julia enjoys connecting with new people and selling technology products. She is fast gaining recognition from our growing customer base.
- Chintan Bhomia: Platform Manager. Agilis is focused on hiring chemical engineers who can code, Chintan is one of them. Graduate from Carnegie Mellon University, Chintan plays a critical role in translating business needs into technology specifications for our tech team.
This is an exciting stage in Agilis’ business cycle. We have successfully gone through market validation and now actively onboarding customers onto our specialty commerce platform. Many startups don’t live long enough to see these milestones, so we feel very lucky to not only have made it this far, but to be growing, developing, and adding customers at such a rapid pace.
This is a great time to be with Agilis. The chemical industry is ready to embrace digitization, the market response to our solution is overwhelmingly positive, and we continue to add chemical producers, distributors and buyers to our platform. The initial noise and chaos of a young startup is now giving way to a more measured pace, focused on growth, maturity, and expansion.
Visit www.agilischemicals.com and see how we can help you grow your business.
Stay up to date with the latest video business news, strategies, and insights sent straight to your inbox!